Experience a unique, robust web-based application that simplifies your entire payroll process while ensuring accuracy and providing in-depth reporting options. Our payroll system has been developed to be both easy to use and intuitive for a range of basic and complex scenarios. By performing calculations-as-you-go, along with a complete set of more than 60 exportable reports, you’re able to monitor payroll in real time while eliminating the lengthy task of traditional preprocessing. When accuracy counts most, a robust tax engine handles time-consuming tasks, offering automated multistate and reciprocity calculations while a local tax jurisdiction locator suggests applicable taxes. Self-service functionality takes the application one step further by empowering your employees to manage several of their payroll-related tasks, such as direct deposit accounts and tax information.
Simplicity is at the core of our payroll application. The application offers self-service workflows for employees, managers, and payroll administrators to handle many of their tasks across the functional spectrum.
- Security Profiles give you the ability to customize unlimited levels of access, which is particularly important when it comes to sensitive payroll information. The spectrum is virtually limitless: Have your payroll administrator view and edit information while your HR team has view-only capabilities.
- Quick Payroll makes processing payroll a breeze, especially for smaller companies. Quick Payroll links are easily accessible through the navigation bar and, once selected, the payroll entry screen allows the user to enter data into a spreadsheet-like screen for easy data entry, review, and submission of a payroll.
- Geospatial Tax Identification is a tool that obtains information directly from local taxing authorities and uses the precise geographic coordinates of an employee’s residence and work address to accurately depict the local taxes that apply for that particular employee.
- Calculations-as-You-Go puts an end to the payroll waiting game. No preprocessing steps are needed in order to preview pay statements for employees prior to finalization. This feature provides statements and essential reports in real time, without the need to conduct traditional prepay processes.
There are more than 60 built-in standard reports, but users can also create ad hoc custom reports. Quick Links allow users to swiftly navigate between the most popular reports.
- The General Ledger report provides records, which include earnings, taxes, and deductions, that are linked to the proper GL code determined at setup.
- The Payroll Register is the main Payroll report that is generated with each payroll processing. This report includes all earnings, taxes, and deductions for all employees in a specific pay period.
- The Payroll Recap and Funding report is also compiled during each payroll processing. This report generates the total dollars and summary breakdown of where funds were spent for that pay period.
Choose from a wide range of export options, including CSV, Excel, PDF, and XML.